This Week We Welcome: Lisa Cherry Beaumont
Lisa Cherry Beaumont is a life purpose coach, workshop leader, and author of bestselling book Life Purpose Alchemy: Discover What Fulfills You and Do What You Love for a Living. Using her unique 6-step system, Lisa helps people who are stuck doing work they don’t love, and those who find themselves hopping from one frustrating business to the next, to understand what’s meaningful to them and create a business that makes them happy and keeps them motivated.
In This Episode, Lisa Discusses…
- Why authors need more time unplugged and in the natural world
- How you can design a life that makes you happy
- Why being a messy writer will make you a happy writer
- How to stop caring about the opinions of other people
- How to beat “Comparisonitis”
- How she published and marketed her Amazon bestselling book
Get to Know Lisa
Let’s Hear From You
- Leave a comment below.
- Message me on Twitter
- Join my Facebook Group
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook
- Leave a review on iTunes