“I would advise anyone who aspires to a writing career that before developing his talent he would be wise to develop a thick hide.” — Harper Lee
Have you always wanted to write, but aren’t sure how or where to start? Or maybe you’re an established author who loves writing, but finds marketing and promoting your work intimidating. If either describes you, then “The Art & Business of Writing” is for you.
There is no better time than now to share your story. With social media, self-publishing platforms and good old fashion hustle, I can help you achieve the level of success you desire using these tools and practices. In my book, you will learn:
• How to use affirmations to overcome of your writing fears.
• The proper way to set goals to achieve results.
• How to write 500-plus words per day no matter how busy you are.
• Which writing tools and apps to use to keep you productive.
• How to create and develop your brand.
• How to build strategic relationships and why you need them.
• How to use WordPress to build and manage your author website.
• How to use social media for networking and community building.